Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the return

It's the return of the 100th day of school!

We did many fun activities, some math and a writing prompt, all revolving around 100.

I love to ask the kids what they would buy if they had $100.

Here are some of my favorite responses:
  • a puppy
  • groceries
  • a Lego set, a robot, a remote control car, AND a dog
  • nothing
  • a puppy, goldfish, cat, bird, mice, a snake, rat and a guinea pig (starting a zoo I guess)
  • (This girl really knows how to stretch her dollar) ... a puppy, jewelry, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, a universe (?), frosting, seeds, flowers, dresses, castles, globes, dolls, bows, fruit, lettuce, the hardest homework ever, AND a baby.
  • Lego's, more Lego's, more Lego's, more Lego's, and more Lego's
  • gum (love the practicality of this choice)
  • 100 Hot Wheels I love Hot Wheels
  • a car because I want to drive and it looks like fun and I want to try it.
  • toy bat, toy cat, toy dog, toy mom, toy dad. (HUH?!?)
  • the Death Star

No comments: