When I got back to work on Monday morning, my desk was covered in handmade wedding cards that the kids had made me.
Throughout the day, Jessie asked the kids, "What do you think Ms. Diederichs is doing right now to get ready for her wedding?"
Here are some of their adorable responses:
- putting on lipstick
- making her hair the most beautiful ever
- getting a pillow for her ring
- shaving her legs
- putting on smell good spray
- getting a thing that goes on her leg that Mr. Stookey will take off (the pastor's kid said this, of course - a wedding pro!)
- buying wrist flowers
- putting black stuff on her eyelashes
- throwing flowers