Thursday, January 13, 2011

jan 13th

It's hard to come up with a picture when all you did was work all day.

And both commutes were executed in the dark.

But alas … a tasty meal after my workout … which P.S. I thought I was going to die in the middle of.

My body could NOT be more sore.

It hurts to sit, stand, walk up stairs … anything.

Anyway - dinner.

Two slices of Oroweat Light bread - 1 point
One slice of light Cheddar cheese - 2 points
A few 3 slices of deli Turkey - 1 point
Mustard: 0 points
A ton of vegetables for 0 points: onion, cucumber, sprouts, tomatoes, pickles
And a bag of reduced fat Cheez-Its (because I worked out damn-it!) - 4 points

And I love them.

And I had a few extra points burning a hole in my weight watcher imaginary points pocket.

So dinner was 8 points ... but only 4 if you don't eat the Cheez-It's (which is usually the case).

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: