Thursday, January 13, 2011

support through words

Sometimes I think I talk about fertility and miscarriage too much.

I've been resisting blogging about it lately because I assume you're sick of hearing me blog about it.

And then I get an email like this - and I'm reminded that through my own grief and processing, I just may be giving comfort to other people:

Hey Lisa,
I was just going to tell you that last night I experienced my first miscarriage. They believe I was only 5 or 6 weeks along. I know all that you have been through and your strength helped me get through the pain last night. So I just wanted to say thank you for bearing your soul and sharing your story.

My heart breaks for my dear friend.

Please know you are not alone - I understand your grief - it is deep and real, and earth-shattering.

I love you.

No comments: