Thursday, May 3, 2012

7 months

 Buggy-Bug is 7 months old now!

Likes
Eating!
Playing with my toys on the floor
Cinnamon!
Babbling
My doggy - he's so funny
Kissing people with a VERY open mouth. That's how you do it. Right?

Dislikes
Getting in my car seat
Growing teeth (ouch!)
Laying on my changing table

Milestones
My two bottom/middle teeth!
I am SO CLOSE to crawling!
First swimming lesson with my buddy Wyatt - I love swimming!
(Mommy made daddy dunk me under TWICE before asking if it was okay. Oops)
I had to go back on Zantac - I feel much better now.






Dear Paxton,
We love you so much pal.
You are the light of our lives.
Thank you for bringing so much joy and sleeplessness to us.
Joking.
No I'm not.
Can't wait to see what's in store for next month.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: