Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Re-Cap of Anniversary #1

Jay and I had such a fabulous time on San Juan Island.

Thank you VERY MUCH to my aunt and uncle who let us use their place to celebrate our 1st anniversary!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

My aunt and uncle's beautiful cabin.
They call it a cabin, I call it a home ...


Looking for rocks.
One of my favorite things to do on a beach ...

The view from their house ...

Err ... a different beach.
I can't remember the name, but Jay would remember ...

Eating lunch at Roche Harbor.
Looking thrilled about the fact that I left my hairdryer at home.


We celebrated our anniversary with a FABULOUS dinner at the Duck Soup Inn.

If you're ever on San Juan Island, it's a MUST EXPERIENCE.

The food is all local and fresh.

And Gretchen the chef is amazing!

We apparently didn't take any pictures of our 2nd day up there.

Maybe because all we did was read, watch movies, nap and eat.

Perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, the Dungeness Spit is on the Peninsula. Der...

Anonymous said...

You two take awesome pictures. I love the one of Jay looking at the ocean!

Is that beach the Dungeness Spit?