Monday, June 11, 2012

weekend roundup

Time for the weekend roundup already. 

This weekend F.L.E.W. by.

I started it off right by getting my hair cut & colored.

Please note it was the first time in 9 months.

I was a gross person.

I had horrid grow-out and painfully unhealthy hair.

A little daddy and baby time while I was getting pampered ...


I feel like a new woman.
The obligatory self-portrait inside car ...

I haven't talked much about this,
but Saturday marked my 20th day of my 24 day challenge with Advocare.
Here was my healthy breakfast
{4 egg whites, 2 oz shrimp, 1 cup asparagus, 3/4 oz avocado}

We finally took Paxton's 8 month pictures
{only 14 days late}


This is a random picture to include, but I'm currently totally obsessed with my peonies.
I used to be obsessed with Jordan's peonies,
but I decided to buy my own plants this year so I could stop stealing her flowers.
Aren't they beautiful on my entryway table?!
{I'm also obsessed over my table, which I found antiquing last year.}

Little man woke up with a nasty cold.
NOT fun for parents.
Understatement of the day.
Play time on Sunday morning.

We rocked out to the classiest of music,
while Paxton played and I cooked.

One of my passions ...
making homemade, organic baby food.
I seriously need to start a business.
You know - in all my spare time.


After Jay took off to coach a couple games,
My parents, Paxton, and I went on a beautiful sunny walk along Lake Washington.
Gor. G. Ous.

Grandpa and Baby // Bird-watching
Watching them do this together
makes my heart burst into a million pieces of love bits.

Paxton helped me go grocery shopping after our walk.
And by help, I mean he stared.
- at people walking by -
- at balloons -
- at grocery items -
- at the ceiling -

So much to see.
I love spending my days with my sweet little man.

No swimming lessons again this week due to Paxton's cold.

It was another fun-filled weekend of family time and making memories.

My heart is so full.

No comments: