Even though I know what I'm getting her, I thought it would be fun to get some ideas from my students.
During snack today, I asked, "I'm going to a wedding shower to celebrate a cousin who is getting married soon. What do you think I should get her for a gift? What do you think girls like to get?"
Here are their wonderfully giving, thoughtful and creative ideas:
- a massage machine
- a pet
- gift certificate or coupon for their honeymoon place
- a soft coat made out of fur
- gift certificate to Macy's for a necklace or a ring
- a picture frame
- a flower to pin on her jacket
- a fake one that you can make out of paper
- help her choose out a reception
- a bouquet of flowers from your yard
- nail polish and candy
- a mocha or a latte'
- a nice cool globe
- a new car
- a chapter book
- a diamond