Sunday, May 17, 2009

charity: water birthday party

I am just busting with pride and love tonight.

I threw myself a birthday party tonight, and asked friends to donate to charity: water.

We raised money so people in developing countries can have clean drinking water.

Sounds so basic.

But so many go without.

I am overcome with the love and generosity of my friends and family.

Thank you.

Everyone.

For making my 33rd birthday the best and most meaningful ever.

Kelly and I overseeing the cheese selection ...

The donation collection and info about charity: water ...

Info about charity: water on my kitchen cupboards ...


Mmmm ... lots of wine, and wine glasses!

1 comment:

Deidre said...

This is a great idea! When I was little my parents used to put a lot of chocolate in my stocking at christmas, and now we spend that money for buying food.

I love this!