Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Diet Coke Ditty

Jay and I went through a phase (about a year ago) when we drank a thousand Diet Cokes a day.

Not really.

But pretty close.

You may remember the video I posted of Jay and I singing when we were drunk from Diet Cokes (I'm too lazy right now to find the link - sorry).

One day, in our infinite mature wisdom, we made up a song/rap/poem about our beloved Diet Coke.

I recently found it on my computer.

And it goes a lil' somthin' like this ...
Diet Coke, Diet Coke,
I'm so glad you-don't-taste-like yolk.
Diet Coke, you taste so sweet,
It makes me want to dance on my feet.
I love you ... You're so good to me,
After I drink you, I've gotta go pee.

Diet Coke, Diet Coke
You go down so smooth I never choke!
Diet Coke you're the one
When I drink you, it tastes like fun!
You are so dear to me
You always go straight through to pee.

Diet Coke, Diet Coke,
You are such a wicked joke.
Diet Coke, you're the one
I love to drink you under the sun.
You are cool, you are rad,
When you're with me, I'm never sad.

Diet Coke, Diet Coke
You are so cool, I wish you were folks.
Diet Coke, you're no fool
I wish I could drink you in a pool.
You're the best, you're the one.
I wish I had a ton.

Diet Coke, I get so blue
When I can't drink you cuz of the flu.
Diet Coke, you feel so right,
I could drink you night-after-night.
Diet coke, you're so sweet,
After I drink you I must brush my teeth.

Diet Coke, I get so psyched!
When I can't drink you I go-into-a-fright!
Diet Coke, in your sweet can.
When you're in my belly, I am the man!
Diet Coke, for you I rhyme.
I wish you only cost a DIME!

I think our little ditty is pure awesomeness!

1 comment:

Kinsey Meredith Piscitelli said...

Haha... that is awesome.

I have a whole fridge stocked with diet cokes. But, I obviously dont love it as much as you guys... cause I haven't written a song about it, yet.