Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dan's Flyover {FS vs. Miama}

My brother's best friend Dan Krause had the honor of flying a F/A-18 Super Hornet over the FSU vs. Miama game on September 7, 2009.

Here is a clip from the game. Dan is flying one of the Super Hornets.



Here is another video about the memory and life of Lt. Commander Scott Speicher in which the flyover was dedicated to.


Dan, I just couldn't be more proud.

And I can't wait to watch you represent my brother at his wedding as his Best Man.

You truly are a hero and an inspiration to us all.

Thank you for serving our country.

I love you.

Love, Your Big Sissy

1 comment:

Couggal44 said...

What a tearjerker...
So glad that he was recognized at such a public event.
God Bless all of our servicemen and women who have fought and are fighting for our freedoms.