Friday, February 25, 2011

feb 25th

Jay and I went out for a celebration dinner tonight.

We found out we were pregnant for the 3rd time in the middle of January.

Because of my history of miscarriages, our doctor has been monitoring me closely.

We had a fabulous ultrasound at 6.5 weeks, another at 7.5 weeks, and yet another at 9 weeks.

Today, we went in for a 10 week heartbeat check.

There really is no sound like hearing your own child's heartbeat inside of you.

I continue to be cautiously optimistic and thank GOD for the miracle inside of me.

Every day is filled with more hope and trust in this process.

I honestly cannot remember ever feeling so grateful.

God is good.

P.S. Don't worry, I didn't eat any raw sushi!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH! I wish I could change the font size to 1,000! AHHHHH! Sooooo excited for you. Someone is screaming downstairs (and not in excitement), so I've got to go, but AHHHHHHH!

Renee Little said...

Good News! I hope the next few weeks fly by and boom week 40 arrives:) I know this will be a time full of worry and rightfully so. You have traveled a challenging journey to get here...just try and enjoy the simple things. You are equip for what God has given you today! Congratulations to you and your man!!

M Salazar said...

I'm so thrilled for you, REALLY! I was instantly brought to tears of joy and immediately prayed for your sweet baby and the both of you. Congrats! You guys deserve the best! God IS so good!