Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Bit Behind


I'm gonna go ahead and let y'all know something.

It's February 11th ...

.. and my Christmas decorations are still up.

And now that I'm coming clean ...

... allow me to also announce that I have no intention of taking them down before Valentine's Day.

I wasn't really embarrassed by this until yesterday when I tutored at my house. The mom walked in with her daughter and said, "Your Christmas decorations are still up."

It wasn't a question, but a statement really.

And all I could really say was, "Yep."

Awkward silence.

Oh well.

As a side note: in our Homeowners mailing this month, our president reminded us to take down all Christmas decorations. I'm happy to reports she WAS NOT talking about me. All outdoor Christmas decor is DOWN.

It's the inside that's another matter.

I have no explanation for this other then pure laziness.

Merry Christmas ... errr ... I mean "Happy Valentine's Day people!

1 comment:

Eve said...

You know every time you post something like this, I love you more! ;)