Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Tidbits Of Me

My brother's girlfriend (and my friend) Erica tagged me in an extremely long questionnaire. It's Mid-Winter Break ... so why not sit down and do it? Here we go ....


48 Things About Me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
When I was born, I was supposed to be named Michelle. I was only 5 pounds when I was born & my mom thought Michelle was too long of a name for such a little girl ... so they named me Lisa. MacMillan (my middle name) is my mom's middle name, my grandpa's middle name and my great-grandmother's maiden name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday ... Jay and I saw Defiance.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes ... depending on the pen I'm using.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey I guess ... I don't eat meat very often.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I like me. :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellogg's Raisin Bran & Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Tricky question. Ice Cream is my downfall. Chocolate Chip Mint, Cookie Dough, Espresso Chip, Cookie & Cream ...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their teeth

15. RED OR PINK...
Either

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Right now ... how out of shape I am. But I'm doing something about it!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The kids & people I met in Africa.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Only if they have time (I understand this is a rhetorical answer)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
White/Pink/Purple PJ pants, brown UGGS.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
A President's Day Special on the History Channel. Learning about Abraham Lincoln right now.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange. My favorite color: BRIGHT and HAPPY

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Downy

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Rian. It was fun to see you and Grady last night!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes.Link

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Basketball. GO SONICS! Oh wait ...

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown w/highlights (I'm excited for Marisa to answer this question - she's my friend with the coolest hair!)

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Sushi, sushi, sushi

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I liked both ... until I saw THE STRANGERS and threw up in the movie theater.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Defiance

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A Yellow Bay Hay & Feed t-shirt ... my favorite.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure yet ...

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Twilight Series. 1/2way through book #3 right now.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad - laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
No TV last night ... hanging out with friends.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Children's laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither ... but Beatles if I had to pick.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
South Africa

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can play the clarinet

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Bellevue, WA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Work

Okay ... I'm tagging Rian, Shawna, Marisa, Diane, Suzi and Eve

1 comment:

Eve said...

I counted 45 things... what happened to #11,#20 and #36? ;)