Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blogless

Much like this post, there is no meaning behind this picture.
I'm only trying to stick to the randomness theme.


Warning: Totally random post with no flow. I literally interrupt myself like 3 times. This is NOT my best literary work.

I've been kinda blogless lately.

I've been battling a sinus infection one-&-off for 2 weeks now.

It DRAINS my energy and makes it very difficult to breath, taste, hear or smell.

Which (by the way) sounds like an excellent recipe for weight loss!

Don't cha think?!?

(and did I mention teach & stay energized for 21 6-year-olds all day?).

On a related topic ... I decided to stop fighting with my weight and joined Weight Watchers. I'm in my 3rd full week right now.

As of my last weigh-in (last Saturday) I've lost (almost) 8 pounds!

Go me!

Okay ... back to the sinus gunk.

This morning when I was using my neti pot ... I got about 10 drips of water through my sinuses before I gave up.

Today while I was eating my lunch (which I couldn't taste), I TOTALLY choked on a piece of broccoli.

See ... that's what happens when you have to talk, chew, swallow and breath all at the same time.

All of this to say ... I made an appointment at the doctor's office today.

I'm thinking my plan is gonna be:
  • Walk in
  • Try to avoid the dreaded "I'm just gonna have you jump on the scale real quick to get your weight" situation
  • Let her jam that light/microscope thingy up my nose
  • Ask for drugs
  • Leave
Sounds perfect to me!

Can't wait to breath again!

Chat soon!

P.S. Yes ... I'm still obsessively reading the Twilight series. On book #3 right now!
P.S.S. Yes ... still in love with Edward. Jay doesn't stand a chance!

1 comment:

Terri said...

don't you just hate it when those tickly tips grab ahold as you struggle to down you mouthful? usually accompanied by a lovely hacking sound too!

hope you feel better soon and you still inspire me!