Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Ridiculous Costco Run

I blog quite often about my ridiculous trips to Costco.

I'm sure you can relate.

You go in to buy 1 thing ...

... and leave hundreds of dollars later.

It's truly ridiculous.

I CAN'T seem to pass up a good buy in bulk.

Here is yesterday's evidence.

I went to Costco for a $4.99 rotisserie chicken.

I left with:
  • Gatoraide G2 packs
  • Organic Gala apples
  • Bartlett pears
  • Rice Crackers
  • Cup O' Soup (for Jay ... I don't touch that stuff)
  • Pam spray
  • Pure Vanilla
  • Colby cheese
  • Whole wheat English muffins
  • Rotisserie chicken
Could have been worse.

But still.

Just down-right silly.

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Oh this totally happens to us too! Except we end up with things like huge amounts of toilet paper!

Nicole said...

at least you remember the chicken! i always go in for one thing, buy too much and forget the thing i went in for!