Friday, May 7, 2010

Be Still

Many of my friends have complimented me on my new necklace.

But ... my compliments REALLY go to the ever-so-talented Lisa Leonard.

Seriously talented.

Lisa is a mommy, wife, world-changer, artist.

I highly respect her artwork and the amazing things she does with her talent.

I bought this necklace ...


Lisa, modeling her art ...
I bought this necklace in remembrance of the baby Jay & I lost.

Ever since my miscarriage, I've really been noticing birds.

A symbol of our loss.

I just couldn't pass up this necklace.

The sweet baby bird reminds me of our Baby Boo.

The tall reeds remind me of Jay & I.

Looking over our baby protectively.

Check out her website.

All of her pieces are one of a kind because they are made after you order them.

Personal pieces.

Perfect pieces.

No comments: