Turns out, I'm more normal than I thought.
TMI warning ... this post is riddled with TMI.
Here are some funny areas in which I fall into the NORMAL category:
- I treat my dog (and talk to him) like he's human
- I've lied about my weight on my driver's license
- I've hidden a food wrapper in the garbage so no one would knew what I ate
- I've said, "I'm fine, nothing is wrong" when in fact, there IS something wrong
HATEstrongly dislike football season, and it irritates me when it's constantly on TV (sorry babe!)
- I look at my poop (hee hee)
- I look in the tissue after I blow my nose
- I pass gas (I know, shocking)
- I use the paper covers on public toilets
- I sing by myself in the car
And did you know ...
- The average person picks their nose FIVE TIMES AN HOUR?!?
- 43% of all people do not brush their teeth before bed
- 1 in 4 men travel with a stuffed animal
How about you?
What's your confession?
How are you normal?