Someone posted the heading FUNNY THINGS YOU HEAR AT SCHOOL.
As teachers strolled through, or ate their lunch, everyone added little tidbits of knowledge we've received over the years.
Here are a few of my favorites:
FUNNY THINGS YOU HEAR AT SCHOOL
- "I'm not going to wear deodorant!" (5th grader)
- "How do you spell onceuponatime?" (1st grader)
- Q: "Do you want a piece of toast?" A: "No, there's only the butts left." (2nd grader)
- "The school rule is no throwing rocks, except in an emergency." (3rd grader)
- "You're really good in high heals." (2nd grader)
- "Read every day. No matter how much you hate it." (2nd grader)