Friday, November 26, 2010

Long Overdue Post

I have been HORRIBLE about blogging this week.

It seems that the hectic schedule of the holidays has already caught up with us.

Everything is so much fun, but I feel like I'm hardly ever home - long days at work - fun activities in the evenings - family get-togethers on the weekends - then right to bed.

I feel like I'm hardly ever home during the daylight hours anymore.

Oh right. That's because I'm NOT!

cRaZy fun chaos - but my blogging time suffers.

I'm going to get a bit caught up on Thanksgiving weekend.

We stayed at The Inn At Port Ludlow.

We LOVE this hotel, have stayed there many times, and always enjoy our time there.

Here are some beautiful pictures of the Inn's grounds ...





On Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) we visited Fort Flagler and Fort Worden.

Both were so beautiful but apparently I'm only posting people-pictures. :)





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: