- Jay's first trip outside of the house was a success tonight!
- I was credited $39.90 for the sweater I returned to The Gap, then spent $25.39 at Blue C Sushi for dinner. Go figure. Money comes in. Money goes out.
- Our house is freezing. F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G. For some reason*, I had a goal of not turning our heat on until November. Now that it's November, I'm playing the "let's still see how long we can go without heat" game. It's a ridiculous game I play every year ... it's my lame and pathetic attempt to save money. The direct effect of this game is me wearing a beanie and my coat** while watching TV tonight. Hmmm ... relaxing!
- Girlfriend #4 in THIS post, heard her baby's heartbeat today! God is GOOD!
- TMI ALERT: I started my period on Monday and cried about it. This is a tough time. I'm learning to except it - I'm attempting to simultaneously honor my sadness & grief while staying present & grateful for where I am in my life. Because really - everyone says the grass is greener on the other side, but honestly ... my grass is pretty damn green. Regardless, it's tricky. Really, really tricky.
- Watching the CMA's. Why does Taylor Swift sound so bad live?!? Honestly. Sheesh.
** Photographic Proof: