- The heat is officially ON in the house and I couldn't be happier. Wearing a beanie and down coat in your house is only fun for so long.
- We are Godparents!
- This last weekend was a BLAST! Jay's parents had NO IDEA about their surprise 60th birthday party, the baptism was perfect, and seeing Jay's family warmed my heart hot enough for me to be warm until I see them again for Christmas.
- I am BEYOND blessed in the IN-LAW department. Seriously. Blessed.
- Doing everything yourself SUCKS: pack, load truck, drive 5 hours, unpack. Repeat.
- The mr has an appointment with an orthopedic specialist on Monday - we're praying there isn't too much damage in his ankle.
- Cooper is back home! The ex-mr had him for a couple weeks while we were busy and out of town. His hip seems "okay" but he's still slow to get up. Poor guy.
- I'm listening to The Help on CD again - seriously, this book is amazing. If you haven't read it - DO!
We took a ton of pictures from this weekend that I'll get uploaded soon.
Until then, back to report cards.