We celebrated with all kinds of 100's fun.
My favorite activity is a writing assignment where the kids talk about a variety of 100 things.
My favorite question is ...
If I had 100 dollars, I would buy ...
- lots of movies (lots of moovees)
- Iphone (I fon)
- two bunnies
- a house on the water (a haws on teh wotr) - because why WOULDN'T you!?!
- nothing, I would save it until I have 1 million dollars - smart boy
- toy video games, ipod and a laptop - really stretching his money here
- a helicopter (a helucoptr) - WHAT UP big bawler!?!
- a dog (a bog)
- 100 shoes (100 shos) - I'd hate to see shoes that each cost $1
- a quad (acwode) - the adventurist
- a house (a huse) - do you mean a shack?!?
- an xbox game and a kitten
- 100 soccer balls (100 sokrbos)
- a house with my family - he told me his house will be as big as our classroom
- dress up and make up (jresup and mackup) - adorable
A dog, a vase for my mom and a tie for my dad.