Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prank Text

I got my 1st prank text tonight.

I feel kind of honored.

The best was my prankster's spelling.

Please don't over look that quality.

Prankster: Hey calm down no need tto ofend wither
Me: who is this?
Prankster: Whos dis
Me: i'm the person you texted. go figure
Prankster: I didn't txt u
Me: actually you did. you texted me this ... FWD: Hey calm down no need tto ofend wither
Prankster: No

At this point, I'm like, "Really? Now you're getting boring."

Mainly because I can't think so dumbly (yes, I made up that word).

Like why would you say "no?"

Does he/she think I just randomly started texted people?

Oh wait.

That's what THEY did.

Got it

Me: no worries. must have been a mistake. have a good night.

Still waiting for response ...

Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: