Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{delish meals}

I am totally in love with THIS cookbook.


I have tried a ton of recipes, and they're all a huge success.

Each recipe has simple ingredients, are easy to prepare and are packed with flavor.

Last night's dinner was Mini Turkey Meatloaves and
Green Beans with Toasted Almonds.
{my own picture!}


I used multi grain wheat bread instead of white bread inside the turkey loaves.
{but let's be honest, I wanted a little white bread on the outside!}

For lunch today, I ate a turkey loaf on an open-faced whole wheat piece of bread.

Each recipe is easily tweakable for sneaking in more fiber!

This cookbook is also a great gift idea (around $25).

Thank you Jordan for gifting it to me.

This book of COURSE does NOT top MY MOM'S cookbook.


If you're local - let me know if you'd like one.

I have a few for purchase at my house!

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Ooh, I have the other EDF cookbook and really like it, except there aren't many meatless recipes. So when we're having our "treat meal" I like to go through the cookbook and pick something fun! I should check out the latest copy. That meal looks delicious.