Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekend Ridiculousness

I had a rough weekend.

I've randomly slowly developed symptoms of Planter Faciitis.

On Friday, I was in a ton of pain.

I spent the weekend NOT training for my 5k and icing my feet.

Super annoying when you're motivated to exercise and train.

My feet are HUGE, swollen and hot.

I barely fit into my shoes.

Since I apparently needed some icing on my cake, my crown fell off on Saturday, causing me extreme tooth pain.

I spent the remainder of the weekend eating luke-warm soup and drinking room temperature water out of a straw.

I took Monday off to have my tooth repaired.

I am tired & my body feels old and worn out.

I want this valley to pass.

I am tired of being in it.

Don't want to end on a Debbie Downer note.

We also got to see Jay's family this weekend AND celebrate Susie's (my sis-in-law) 30th birthday.

Happy Birthday Sus!

1 comment:

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

Those valleys are the worst. Silver lining...it's thursday? Almost Friday! That's all I got. Oh, and new funny stuff on nbc tonight. That's it.