Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Got Tagged

Jodie tagged me to answer these questions ... now I'm tagging Robbin, Veronica, Eve, Marisa and Amy ...

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Work
2. Burn my SPU papers onto a final CD
3. Take my SPU CD to my professor
4. Pick Cooper up from doggy-daycare
5. Cheer on the Mariner's while being surrounded by the ruthless Sox fans

Snacks I enjoy:
1. String Cheese
2. Chez-Its
3. Any type of cheese/crackers (do you see the 'cheese-trend?')
4. Anything in front of me if I'm hungry enough
5. ...

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house/car
2. Think of a way to donate/pay-it-forward, etc.
3. Attend more Garden Company events
4. Pay off my brother's house
5. Invest

Places I have lived:
1. Woodinville, WA
2. Richland, WA
3. Helena, MT
4. Bend, OR
5. Mill Creek, WA

Bad Habits I have:
1. Eating (too much) in general
2. Procrastinating
3. Being REALLY lazy about cleaning my house
4. Over-worrying about things out of my control (money, bills, life, etc.)
5. #4 is worth two slots

Jobs I have held:
1. Barista (I love you coffee)
2. Waitress (for WAY to many years)
3. Camp Counselor (I miss you Mt. Rainier National Forest!)
4. Daycare worker
5. Teacher

No comments: