Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An Open Letter To My Mighty Mouse

Dear Mighty Mouse,

You and I have had a long-standing relationship, which is why I feel comfortable telling you this ...

You are driving me nuts!

Are you trying to test my patience?

Why do you insist on your Scroll button not working?

Here is the part that really frustrates me:
  • You let me scroll down
  • You let me scroll left
  • You let me scroll right
  • BUT YOU WON'T LET ME SCROLL UP!
Do you have any idea how irritating that is?

And I think you sense my mounting frustration ... because this morning, you're only letting me scroll DOWN about 50% of the time.

This relationship is not healthy for me.

I've tried to be patient with you.

But it's time.

I'm breaking up with you.

I'm calling the TECH department and having you replaced.

I'm sorry.

I know you'll find love again ... perhaps with someone who only likes to scroll left & right.

Yours truly (when you do your job),

Lisa

No comments: