Friday, January 2, 2009

Prom 1989

Here are some more pictures from New Years Eve.

We went to an 80's prom party. Our prom theme was ALMOST PARADISE which we all slow-danced to at midnight (of course!).

I crimped my hair & wore a hair scrunchie. I wore a green crushed velvet dress with matching crushed velvet shoes.

Jay wore a mullet wig, an over sized sweater, pants which he pegged at the bottom and a sports coat.

Here he is towards midnight. I told him I wouldn't dance with him OR give him a midnight kiss unless he took of his mullet wig. It creeped me out.

A few of us girls: Licia (Jay's cousin Kyle's wife), Ashley (Jay's cousin), Jodie (Jay's cousin), Danielle (Jay's cousin), Sarah (Jay's cousin Marc's wife) & myself ...

Girls, girls, girls ...

Our prom picture ... aren't we attractive?!?
Happy New Years everyone!

5 comments:

marisabutterworth said...

oh crap! those are hilarious. i especially love the prom picture set up.

neely said...

I am pretty sure I had that green dress in high school...for our christmas choir concert! I love and miss the 80's!

Eve said...

Jay's wig takes the cake!

Veronica Underwood said...

That is hilarious! You all look awesome! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Love the prom picture!

Carlee Avery said...

You found a crimper!! Where?
These are just awesome!!
Valentines 80's party.....?? Hmmm...