Monday, June 16, 2008

Gum-Chewing and Verbal Diarrhea

On the way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house, we tried to catch the ferry in Kingston but the line was WAY to long. We then drove to catch the Bainbridge ferry. That line was really long too ... but there was no turning back.

My brother and I entertained ourselves with my camera ...We decided self-portraits were a good source of entertainment ...
Ouch, we accidentally hit our heads together and the camera slipped out of my hands. Took this picture before the camera fell. I'm laughing so hard, my eyes are closed ...
Okay ... that's better ...
Yah! We're (finally) on the ferry. This is my attempt at taking a picture of us, with the beautiful skyline behind us. Guess I need to work on my zoom-in, zoom-out skills ...
I had a blast with my brother ... minus the loud gum-chewing in my ear and constant verbal diarrhea. At one point, I said, "Hey, how about once you think of five thoughts, pick one to say out loud." Then we all laughed hysterically every time Danny talked, when we would think "That's what he chose to say out loud?!?"

I love you Danny. I had a blast with you!

2 comments:

Linda Vujnov said...

He sounds just like my kindergartener. I can't tell you how many times I have said, "I need you to just stop talking for one minute!"

Eve said...

I had FUN just reading this!