Wednesday, July 30, 2008

S.O.S

Can you help me?

I'm going to Cancun on Saturday and have NO WAY of getting to the airport. All my family is out of town because of a wedding and our friend's are gone this weekend too.

Here is my question ... What do you do when you don't have a ride to the airport?

Taxi? Town car? Shuttle? Park at the airport (thinking about saving $$ though, any cheap places to park?).

I'm totally at a loss right now. We have to be at the airport at 4:00am which is the big kicker.

Anyone have a resource for me?

Thanks ... I'm starting to feel a bit frantic.

2 comments:

Linda Vujnov said...

I say shuttle, or call Jodie!

Eve said...

When my mom and her husband fly to Reno they stay at a hotel right across the street from the airport. The next morning the hotel shuttle takes them to the airport and they leave thier car parked at the hotel for the week at no extra charge. When they get back they just drive home. This may be an option since your flight is so early.

When Bill flies for buisiness he just gets a shuttle that picks him up at our door. It's under $50.00

I wish I was going to Cancun. I hope you have a great time!