We arrived back into town late last night. I leave for Manhattan Beach tomorrow morning.
I feel like my head is spinning with To-D0 lists:
- Pay bills that arrived while being gone
- Balance checkbook
- Shower (hey .... it's a to-do on a day like this)
- Call PetCare ... why is my bill so expensive?
- Sign up for a class through SPU
- Call my OB/GYN to reschedule my appointment; SPU class is on the same day
- Go to bank 1. make a deposit 2. change my name back to maiden name
- Call Alaska Airlines; change tickets to my new, legal name (This one is actually done. I did it last night. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 48 seconds)
- Stop to itch my (over) 15 mosquito bites (but I'm not complaining, because I chose to not wear bug spray)
- Do laundry
- Procrastinate by blogging
- Water the yard
- Drop Cooper off at my ex-husbands house
- Mow my grass
- Write letters to my students
- Stop to smell the roses :)
Oh ... and I woke up at 11:30 am! By body is exhausted.
I can do this ... especially when I read other people's blog and they do way more than this ... and have 6 kids!