Friday, September 5, 2008

Happiness

It's the little things in life that tend to make a difference in my day.

A smile from a stranger.

An unexpected card in the mail.

A hug.

A silly comment by one of my students that makes me giggle.

A "good morning" as I walk through the halls of work.

A call from a friend.

Today was no exception.

I am a happy, happy girl ...

Thank you Starbucks, for your Pumpkin Spice Latte'.

I look forward to them every year.

It signifies the beginning of school, the beginning of Fall, the beginning of leaves changing colors, the beginning of the holidays.

(And the beginning of me spending more money on coffee!)

Happy, happy, happy ...

2 comments:

Eve said...

Oh I love those toooo!

This Mama said...

mmmm...that sounds real good right now.
our little town JUST got it's 1st Starbucks. it's a safeway store but still it's something!
civilization :)