Monday, September 1, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Davis

We heading over to Dabob Bay this weekend for my cousin Farrell's wedding. Jay &  I were very camera-happy (and I'm sure quite annoying) because Jay surprised me by buying a new camera the day before we left. Needless to say ... the wedding was well-covered in the "unprofessional picture-taking" category 

Here are a few of my favorites:

Jay & I at sunset

My brother Danny. 
I think he's very handsome.

Farrell & Jason, listening to the pastor (I bawled like a baby).

Jay, striking a pose under the tent before dinner.

In love

Danny and I
(Even though I know it's grammatically correct to say "myself and Danny")

Cousins: Danny, Jack, Me, Jenna

Table markers

Grandma did all the floral arrangements.

"You may kiss your bride ..."

Beautiful cake

My breathtaking cousin Farrell

Our table
So much fun. 

There's nothing better for me then spending time with my family. 

I am rejuvenated & happy.

Congratulations Farrell.

Welcome to the family Jason.

We all love you very much.

2 comments:

Eve said...

What a beautiful wedding! You and jay are such a cute couple...

This Mama said...

I have to agree with Eve...you and Jay are great looking people!

I think you did a great job with your picture taking, too.