I need to slow down.
I keep making careless mistakes.
Some humbling examples:
- Last week I dropped my entire lunch on the floor in the staff room. I picked it up and ate it. Don't judge me, I was starving. I just pretended I was camping.
- Yesterday I spilled my coffee down my shirt and seat belt strap while driving.
- Today, I spilled my latte down the front of my coat.
- Two nights ago, I hit my shin on the edge of my bed.
- I dropped my chicken on the staff room floor while taking it out of the microwave today. I'm not kidding you. I couldn't (and wouldn't) make this up. I made the same mistake. AGAIN! I didn't eat the turkey that fell on the floor. I did eat the turkey that fell on the counter, which I'm sure is as dirty as the floor.
- Last week, I made copies of a Reading Assessment was I going to give my kids. Yesterday when I passed them out, I realized I forgot to copy them, 2-sided to 2-sided. Instead, I copied them 2-sided to 1-sided. So my kids had pages 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc. But not pages 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc. Awesome.
- I dripped ranch dressing on my sweater during lunch today.
I think I have too much on my mind.
This week's goal: Live In The Moment
Easier said then done, but I'll make an attempt.