Monday, October 6, 2008

Surprise Cake!

This is truly one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I work with a ton of jokesters.

And this one takes the cake (literally!) ...

Two of my co-workers pass this doll back and forth between the two of them. It's a riot. This doll can be found anywhere on our school campus on any given day. Usually in an awkward spot.

But today ... the doll hit an all-time low (or high?!?).

It was Casey's birthday today .... and guess where the doll ended up?

That's right. Dianne baked a cake in a bowl, spooned out the middle and stuck the doll inside. I hope you take the time to notice his added party hat, construction paper smile ... and ... um ... added chest-flare.

I'm not sure if anyone will EVER be able to find a more creative place for him.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

This is possibly the most amazing combination of creepy and delightful I've ever witnessed!

Veronica Underwood said...

I am laughing so hard right now. I can totally picture this. It make miss you so much more!