Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tricky Kitty!


We're doing secret pals at work centered around Halloween.

Here's how it works ...

You buy one little Halloween treat for 3 people and secretly put them in their mailbox at work. Once you get a treat, you buy for three more people, etc. Once someone has received a gift a Halloween sticker goes on the front of their mailbox, so you know they've been 'tagged' with a secret Halloween treat.

I got my treat yesterday and it was like a dream come true.

Someone had the distinct taste of purchasing me a Halloween kitty that poops, brown-colored jelly beans!
  1. You're a genius!
  2. You understand (and appreciate) my sense of humor.
  3. I wish I knew who you are so I can praise your excellent sense of gift-giving.
  4. You made my day.
  5. I can't wait to eat kitty poop.
  6. If you how deathly allergic I am to cats ... yet still got me this gift ... that's even better!

No comments: