Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by the beautiful Miss Neely.

Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I don't wear dark-colored PJ's to bed.

2. I used to be a vegetarian. I don't like meat, and don't like how they're treated before they end up on my plate. Also, I don't even like how it tastes. I eat it now (for protein), but rarely.

3. I have felt the painful heartbreak of a divorce. It's the worst, and best thing that has ever happened to me.

4. My entire family calls me Picy (pronounced 'Peace-y'). My cousin started calling me that when she was a baby.

5. My cousin and I had secret code-numbers growing up. Mine was 203 and hers was 1515. The number 203 plays a HUGE roll in my life ... I run into it ALL THE TIME! For example, I often happen to look at the clock and it's 2:03, in hotels I'm often put in room #203, I'll happen to glance at a passing licence plate and the number will be 203. It's very eery.

6. Every time I feel a warm breeze, I think it's my Great-Grandma Biddy saying "Hi Lisa, I love you!" and then I think "I love you too!"

7. I am a total bed-sheet snob. I only like 600 thread count sheets or higher. While we're on the subject ... I'm also a cheese snob. :)

Now I'm tagging Jodie, Erica, Nicole, Kelly, Diane, Eve, and Suzi

1 comment:

Amy L Cheng said...

Ok...that 203 thing is very weird. And I'm happy that you're a sheet snob. I take my bed very seriously as well. When I graduated from college that was the one thing I wanted to splurge on.