Monday, August 4, 2008

Cancun - Day #3

Today was another day of laying for me. ;)

I layed, read, swam, and drank. No napping today. 

Jay on the other hand was his usual energetic self. While I read, he body-surfed again. While I read, he played a game of beach volleyball. While doing so, all I could think about was how many calories he was burning ... next to how many calories I was taking-in while drinking my Strawberry Daiquiri. 

Ah ... life is good. 

We signed up for a trip to Tulum for Wednesday. 

Tonight we ate at a wonderful restaurant and were introduced to Mexican Coffee. It's a drink with Kahlua, Tequila, Coffee and garnished with a dallop of vanilla ice cream (my favorite part). I think I'm in heaven.

Can you just see the calories piling up? 

We went to a celebrity impersonation show tonight. On the posters throughout our hotel, they show Micheal Jackson, Shakira, Madonna and the Pussy Cat Dolls. I really wanted to see the Pussy Cat Dolls. I mainly wanted to see how tight their butts were. :) Jay wanted to see Sharika (I'm sure to see her butt too). Sadly, they didn't show up. But we DID see Michael Jackson and Christina Aguilara. The dancers were great (Christina's butt was a little big). I'm only saying this because in order to be an impersonator, I believe you need to be authentic. This is turning into an entire paragraph revolving around other people's rear-ends. Jeez.

Superficial Section:
  • Refer to bullet #2 of yesterday's post. Still seeing a lot of that. It clearly fasinates me. Jay finally said, "What's up with couple's in Cancun? They give hope to all mediocre-looking men." I thought that comment was funny.
  • I snuck a picture of the hairest man I've ever seen. When we get back and get our pictures developed (yes, we broke-down and bought a disposable camera), I'll post the picture ... and you'll see. 
That about sums up day #3. Tomorrow should be a lot of the same.

P.S. I'm not quite sure what's up with me being so superficial since I've been down here, but I'm just taking it for what it is. I like to call it "being observant of others."

No comments: