Here's the (very) shortened version until I have time to really explain:
My culture came back negative for everything.
However, now it's hard to have a game-plan since we really don't know what's wrong.
I met with a wonderul nutritionist at the Woodinville Women's Clinic and she put me on the path to cleaning out my intestines/stomach/bowels.
Bland foods, a few suppliments (that I can't remember the name of, off the top of my head - oh, one is Goldenseal), and lots of liquids.
At any rate ... the point of this post:
I have a new nightly tradition. I am in love with Yogi Tea. Each tea bag comes with a thought to ponder. Each time I open up the container, I can't wait to see what the tea bag says.
I love my thought to ponder for tonight:
"Let your manners speak for you."
Here are others I've enjoyed:
- "Life is a flow of love; your participation is requested."
- "Socialize with compassion and kindness."
- "Your soul is your highest self."
- "When ego is lost, limit is lost."
- "Let your manners speak, your deeds prove and your delivery impress."
- "I am beautiful, I am bountiful, I am blissful."
- "A relaxed mind is a creative mind."
- "Live from your heart, you will be most effective."
- "Love what is ahead by loving what has come before."
I can't pick one favorite. I want to rip open each envelope in my box and read them all.So, my nightly tradition has become a cup of Yogi Tea, relishing in my thought to ponder, and two Trader Joe's (Gluten Free) Ginger Snaps (I used to eat Gluten Free which is a whole other post some time but I know all the great Gluten Free foods if you're interested).
I just about flipped my lid tonight when I finally read the nutritional label and saw that a serving size is 5 cookies! I've been robbing myself of 3 cookies the last few nights!
What a shame.
Never done that before!
Ok, so try some Yogi Tea and enjoy your thought to ponder.
The world would be a really pretty place if we all drank Yogi Tea and put thier advice into action.
P.S. I got my Yogi Tea at PCC and the Ginger Snaps at Trader Joe's. Whole Foods also has awesome Gluten Free Ginger Snaps.