Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mom's Book Signing

Please join my mom (author extraordinaire) and I ...

Book Signing & Dessert Sampling Event
at Susan's Sweets

WHAT: My mom will be signing her book! Health food fanatics and sweet-tooth's alike are sure to enjoy the Book Signing & Dessert Sampling Event! Author Mary Diederichs will sign her latest cookbook, Healthy Family Favorites: A Fresh Approach to Great Food ($16.95) while Susan Swanigan of Susan's Sweets will satisfy sugar cravings with her delectable desserts!

WHERE: To be held at Susan's Sweets (Bothell Country Village, 831 - 237th ST SE)

WHEN: Saturday, September 6th from Noon to 5:00 pm

"I've always loved baking, but Mary Diederichs' cookbook makes me motivated to cook and inspires me to further explore healthy living," said Susan Swanigan, who was a personal trainer before entering the baking business. 

Using timeless classics and by adapting traditional family recipes, Mary Diederichs of Kirkland, always loved creating scrumptious, yet healthy feasts for her family. Now Mary shares some of her latest secrets, such as Mashed Yams with Rosemary and Toasted Hazelnuts, Soy Ginger Salmon, and Apple Walnut Cobbler, and how she makes them fit for a healthier lifestyle.

The Book Signing & Dessert Sampling Event is at Susan's Sweets in Country Village, just off the Bothell-Everett Highway, in Bothell. Parking is Free.

My mom and I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Mary Diederichs said...

Lisa, I'm so happy you'll be there to support me, my manager. You've been an inspiration to me in your own writing. I aspire to be as good as you some day.
p.s. We're going to have soooo much fun.
Mommy/Maary