Sunday, August 10, 2008

Healthy Family Favorites - IT'S HERE!

I'm so excited to let you know that my mom's book is ready to be sold!

Her cookbook is titled HEALTHY FAMILY FAVORITES: A Fresh Approach To Eating Great Food and it's a compilation of all the recipes we grew up on ... with a healthy and personal twist. Each recipes comes with a little story about who it's from and why it's special. My mom has always cooked healthily, without sacrificing taste (trust me, I know ... her family members have been her taste-testers and guinea pigs for 32 years!).

This book has been a joy for her to write (she's already working on her 2nd one!).

If you're interesting in buying one (or more!), please let me know. Her books is $16.95 +tax for a total of $18.48. If you're interested, I'll let you know how to buy it (write a check and I'll deliver it to you [if you're local] or we can work out shipping.

At this point, you'll have to just take my word for it that it's a good book full of great, healthy, flavorful, easy-to-make recipes. I can also show you a copy of her book to see if you'll like it (you will).

Her books will be sold in local PCC stores and other places (to be announced) but if you want one now ... please let me know. 

I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments: