One of my students brought this in today and I thought it was cute.
Things To Do While In Washington:
1. Throw a salmon at a fellow human.
2. Watch a hydroplane race.
3. Snowboard every mountain in the state.
4. Crowd surf at a Gorge concert.
5. Pretend I'm Lewis (or Clark) and wander the forest.
6. Tell Someone they look like an ant from the top of the Space Needle.
7. Catch a Geoduck.
8. Eat a Geoduck.
9. Find out what the heck a Geoduck is?!?
10. Visit the largest airplane hangar in the world.
11. Get lost under Seattle.
12. Try not to break something at the Museum of Glass.
13. Spend my entire savings at Bellevue Mall.
14. Golf 72 holes in one day for a week.
15. Drink 40 shots of espresso.
16. Talk to the richest man in the world.
17. Talk to the richest man in the world's bodyguards.
18. Make a fresh apple pie.
19. Attempt a dunk at Hoopfest.
20. Spend a day recovering from the Bloomsday run.
21. Find Sasquatch's current address.
22. Raft down the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers.
23. Hand out with a 9,200 year skull. (I used to LOVE going to the Ye' Old Curiosity Shop!)
24. Learn to fly fish.
25. Learn how to untie fishing knots.