Monday, April 28, 2008

Pay It Forward


When my ex-husband and I bought this house, quite a few of our friends already lived in the neighborhood, and still do. Since my divorce, "the boys" in the neighborhood have taken me under their wing. They help me take care of some of the areas I lack in. Examples: house maintenance, yard work, computer problems, lifting heavy things, fixing small car problems, etc. I repay them any way I can: with baked goods, girl advice, ice cream, etc.

Today, my friends surprised me in a MAJOR WAY! When I pulled into my driveway after a long day of work, I was BLOWN AWAY! While doing their own yard work today, they mowed, weed-whacked and fertilized my lawn!

I am very touched, grateful and humbled by your generosity and help. 

Thanks boys ... you did a selfless thing today and just MADE my day.

I'll be sure to Pay It Forward!

No comments: