I love the phrase "My Heart Is Warm." It's such a great descriptor for having 'warm fuzzies.' Here's are some reasons why my heart is warm today:
1. One of my students wore his pants WAY to high today. All day. Made me smile each time I looked at him.
2. I went to dinner with Cindy and it was SO MUCH FUN! I just feel GOOD when I'm with her. I told her something that has been weighing heavy on my heart. She was gracious and listened with her heart.
3. When I tripped in class today (a daily occurrence), none of my students laughed (like I have trained them) ... but instead asked me if I was okay. Adorable.
4. I went on a nice walk with Cooper and he hunted birds and bunnies. I love watching his intent determination.
5. Jay brought me a latte'!
6. One of my students told me I was a good teacher. I don't care if he was lying. It doesn't matter he said that while he was getting in trouble.
7. I got my new sheets in the mail today that I ordered online. I'm washing them right now. It will warm my heart when I get into bed tonight.