Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Everyone Has Thoughts (here are mine)

No matter who our President is,

we can stand tall and proud.

We have made history people.

We have crossed over cultural and racial boundaries.

Whatever your political views, let's show everyone that we can support each other and support our newly elected President.

Also, join me in prayer for Barack & his family.

Their life is about to change.

They will be challenged.

I know there is a lot of fear out there.

But just remember.

Your God is the same God that you believed in yesterday.

He is the one who's in control.

And that will never change.

Let's go forward.

Forward with HOPE.

3 comments:

Teabo Chica said...

Hoping with you friend, its great that we can have diffrent views and yet still be UNITED!
Okay bring the one man coffee maker, but PLEASE know that I dont come alive until my first dose!

mrsmouthy said...

Okay okay, I've read your post now. I have to admit, even as an avid Obama supporter I'm scared for him and his family. I sure hope national security is at its finest these next weeks, months, and years!

Eve said...

Amen sister!