Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Singer & The Back-Up Guy

This is terrible.

Truly. Terrible.

But on the way home from dinner, I talked Jay into doing a video blog with me ... and this is what I quickly came up with (before he backed out).

Dinner with your boyfriend: $24.78
Gas to get there: $3.00
Posting a truly embarrassing and terrible video on your blog before your boyfriend has time to review & delete it: PRICELESS!!!


Caffeine-loaded Song from Lisa Diederichs on Vimeo.

Eve ... I hope you take note of Cooper's jumping behavior! :)

10 comments:

neely said...

you are crazy! and that is why i like you!!

becky said...

Yes Lisa that was truly PRICELESS!!! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so freakin hilarious! I can't believe Jay agreed to that ;) You guys rock!

Jodie Howerton said...

Wow. Pure awesomeness. My favorite is Cooper sniffing Jay's crotch....

You should take your act on the road!

Diane Davis said...

you guys are crazy. nice song choice for the homeboy moves.

Kelly M said...

Thank you! Thank you thank you! I came home and was feeling achey and like I might be getting a cold and that was just absolutely wonderful!

Eve said...

About Cooper's jumping, that was nothing Lisa. Even though my dog's don't usually jump for some reason EVERYTIME I dance around Clark jumps up and wants to dance with me just like Cooper did to Jay. I should video it someday.

That was AWESOME by the way - I can't even see the computer screen through the tears in my eyes!!!!

Bekah said...

hahaha awesome! thats just...there are no words. I love it.

You have a great blog here, glad I stumbled upon it!

Teabo Chica said...

Seriously cant take this smile off my face, Oh my gosh your a hoot, can you do that again on the airpalne for us :)?

Nicole said...

PEACE.


that was my favorite part!