Monday, November 3, 2008

Charity: Water

Can you imagine having this choice?
  • Drink the water. Die
  • Don't drink the water. Die
I've written about Charity: Water before.

I feel a calling to help.

I can't think about it without crying.

I can't talk about it without getting goose bumps.

Until I can figure out how to help, I will continue to process my feelings and spread the word of this amazing cause.

Can we really feel content while knowing other mothers, other daughters, other fathers, other grandparents, other sons, other PEOPLE, don't have clean drinking water?

If you'd like to get involved, please visit my friend Jody's website or visit Charity: Water.

One $20 donation will help to raise funds for a well. One well supplies 400 people 20 years worth of clean, healthy drinking water.


No comments: