Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleepy-Head

I was so tired last night.

I have a lot going on.

All good stuff.

Just a lot.

I went upstairs to 'lay down' for a while around 8:30.

I woke up at 6:30am.

Fully clothed. Adoption Rules t-shirt still on (and ya'll KNOW how I feel about wearing dark-colored clothes to bed!).

Full set up make up on.

Teeth not brushed.

Face not washed.

See previous post for how I looked in when woke up this morning. Yep, just like yesterday.

I actually looked at myself in the mirror and though, "It's a damn shame I need to shower because my makeup looks really good still!"

Then I giggled, and got in the shower.

I haven't done that in a LONG time.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Wow you were sleepy - dark clothes and didn't brush your teeth?! We know how you feel about both of these. ;)